Handytech BrailleTop with Brltty

Hi all,

As someone ever succedeed in using an Handytech brailleTop with Brltty ? I
ask you this question because here it doesn't work. I tried with the
Vario-Ht driver because this driver is for Handytech models but the result
is the same as with my Vario : the braille display displays only a few
points and its all. However the same braille Top worked fine with suse 7.0
but I don't know what driver was used. Then before reinstalling Suse 7.0
only just to see what driver is used, I prefer to submit my problem here.
thank in advance for your help !

Nath

Venez voir :

Ma page