#blinux on openprojects.net

Hello guys.

We already once had a IRC channel. I remember even meeting one or two people there.
As I am spending lots of my free time with tweaking ERC
(an Emacs IRC Client) I happen to hang out on openprojects.net alot.

I created a #blinux there. opn is really nice place to hang out as it
covers nearly all opensource/linux/unix topics in different channels.
So why not a #blinux too? :)

If you find time, have questions, need help, can help, want to discuss
ideas, or just meet fellow blinud/VI linux users, join #blinux
on irc.openprojects.net AKA irc.debian.org

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@delysid.org>

If mathematically you end up with the wrong answer, try multiplying by
the page number.