Ecmascript and Lynx/Linux

Hi:
I'm sorry John but what kind of statement is this? What version of JAWS do
you use at the moment? I love linux, I use lynx with speakup and brltty
but I have no respect to the opinion like yours in regards to JAWS. If I
built my opinion about linux based on Red Hat 5.1 I would never bother to
play with this os, so if you worked with older release of JAWS you have no
idea about capacities of its new release. It is very fine program for
windows users as good as speakup or brltty is for linux and you don't have
to like Fs but it is the reality  which you or I can't change.
There is no better alternative for windows environment than JAWS - ok,
maybe window-eyes for some users and there is no point to spread unfair
statements.

With regards,
Pawel.