Ecmascript and Lynx/Linux

Well, I sure hope somebody submits something; this issue isn't going to go
away, and as it continues to spread the day will come when the developers
won't have to worry about dividing their time between development and
their regular jobs. Right now there is still plenty one can do online with
lynx in linux, so I don't mean to be a prophet of doom, but in my opinion
our web explorations and interactions are going to become much more
restricted if these issues are not addressed. There won't be any need for
development if the program falls too far behind in such a critical area.
Or maybe I should say: if the program _REMAINS_ too far behind; we've
already falen behind.

--
				Cheryl