brltty/braillelite and thinkpad laptop: oops

I missed what kind of disks you're having this problem with, but I wonder if
serial port probing is getting in your way. This is often done by boot disks
when trying to decide what kind of mouse you have, and is also done by the
infamous kudzu process to figure out what hardware set you have.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com