brltty/braillelite and thinkpad laptop: oops

well, I was wrong about one important thing. I thought i had tested the RH7.3
brltty boot.img on my desktop but I guess I had forgotten to do that. They
aren't working on my desktop either, so I guess I'd better solve that problem
first and then re-try them on the laptop after they are working on the desktop.
will check to see if I left anything out.

cheryl