talking handheld

How large is the keyboard on the Zaurus, and how usable is it?  And is it
complicated to get access to a console?

 And prices have definitely come down a little since the last time I looked;
according to pricewatch they can be had for around $350 including shipping.

This thread comes up every few months, and there is nothing technical
stopping anyone from buying a Zaurus and adapting it.  We have all the
software that we'd need to get speech.  I'd probably buy one if I had the
money, although it would be nice to actually look at one first.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --