talking handheld

--part1_17d.d3f49a0.2a97e61c_boundary

I am not too fond of them either. I start with version 1 of JFW on up and the
only answer to my solution was to blame Windows or tell me to increase the
swap file. No refund was allowed, so since I already invested taht much had
to upgrade and more then once too.

I didnt mean to boast their product, I am interested in a linux P D A for the
blind or low vision. I dont know enough about programming either to do it
myself. I would want a way to increase the font, bold it and still not loose
much from the screen. Second would be a magnifier like zoom text in operation
that allowed you to look around the screen or point and scribble while it
followed you. I have teal magnify but its a look only app, then you have to
turn it off and do what it was you were going to do.

Jeff

http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org
Richmond, Va

--part1_17d.d3f49a0.2a97e61c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am not too fond of them either. I start with version 1 of JFW on up and the only answer to my solution was to blame Windows or tell me to increase the swap file. No refund was allowed, so since I already invested taht much had to upgrade and more then once too.
<BR>
<BR>I didnt mean to boast their product, I am interested in a linux P D A for the blind or low vision. I dont know enough about programming either to do it myself. I would want a way to increase the font, bold it and still not loose much from the screen. Second would be a magnifier like zoom text in operation that allowed you to look around the screen or point and scribble while it followed you. I have teal magnify but its a look only app, then you have to turn it off and do what it was you were going to do.
<BR>
<BR>Jeff
<BR>
<BR>http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org