Problem installing Red Hat linux 7.2

Hi, Barbara:

OK, I do understand, and I will be glad to help--as will others on the
list. I suggest you have this person contact me directly and/or join the
blinux list.

Meanwhile, they should download more recent iso images. I would suggest
those on the Speakup site (even though you won't be needing Speakup) only
because they are frequently updated with the latest drivers. But, you
could also download from a Red Hat mirror and use the built in up2date
command after installation.

Some of what I will counsel has to do with partitioning decisions. I would
highly recommend a kind of partitioning scheme that facilitates replacing
the OS installation of Linux without losing any of your personal data.
This can be done, but one needs to know how to make choices that aren't
eninical to this goal. You will want to upgrade sometime this winter,
because the next Red Hat release will include significant accessibility
enhancements that you will want to have. Making smart choices today will
make that upgrade this winter relatively painless. Making poorer choices
today would mean an upgrade of the kind I'm speaking of quite troublesome.
Clearly, I'd expect you to prefer the former.