Problem installing Red Hat linux 7.2

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 23:36, Barbara J Wagreich wrote:
> 3) I don't know of a professional shop in the metropolitan boston area.  A

Barb
I've send a note to my list below. I've no idea whether there's anyone on the
list who can help, but you should find out pretty soon.

Don't be too surprised to get email about it from someone you've not heard of.

I'm pretty confident though that the computer is somewhat overpowered.

As for Red Hat, there's a new release about every six months. 7.3 CD images
were created April 30, so 7.2 would have been the latest then.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.