spam

The original poster of that advertising was reminded about the topics of
blinux-list.

BTW: Looking at the daily volume of spam which hits mailboxes,
blinux-list is a (nearly) spam free place. Now there is a great tool
available to filter spam messages and stopping them from shining up
in your mail box.

Get ifile, a general mail filtering system which uses a learning
algorithm at http://www.ai.mit.edu/~jrennie/ifile/

And get ifile.procmail at
http://xtrmntr.org/ORBman/ifile.procmail.html
ifile.procmail needs procmail installed.

Ifile can be trained to find out which mail should be considered spam.
If you need spam samples, you can get them from
http://www.annexia.org/spam/files/

Enjoy!
--Hans
(maintainer blinux-lists)