help please

Well, I suppose I've been working in a production environment for a bit
too long.  In that kind of environment it doesn't pay to try something and
then find out you have something on the screen three days later which
needed to be answered with yes rather than y and you didn't know that
because the documentation no longer matched the actual software output or
you hadn't been able to get into the documentation because that was on the
disk too which still isn't installed.  If someone had a project due in
part of that time, that's a great way to get unemployed real fast and for
cause at that.  Whenever I've done dos installations in my more recent
years I've tried to always have a talking installation disk and computer.
With windows 98 that didn't work.  Part of why Microsoft put windows
narrator into windows 2000 was because of the problems I had installing
win 98 at first.  After awhile I got so much practice installing win 98 I
could do it far easier.  I haven't tried installing windows 2000 with
narrator but a side benefit narrator has made possible was for nmci, our
organization hasn't yet been able to get any of the professional screen
readers through pop-in-the-box testing so the only way to have a talking
nmci computer is by using windows narrator.  I understand much of the
other section 508 hardware and software is similarly held up too.