buying a computer with Linux

Not at all, once you get the computer you can either patch
the kernel to install speakup or install via-voice and
emacspeak.
I was lucky when I ordered I had customized the computer a
bit and got to know one of the techs there, he did me a
favor and installed both via-voice and emacspeak on the
system before they shipped it out to me.
I know this isn't part of what Pogo Linux usually does, but
it was very much appreciated.
When I received the computer it talked right out of the box.

Since then I've updated several times and had to do the job
myself, but no biggie.

Ron

--
===