Newby questions

The web page appears inaccurate since link 8 produces an error 404.
Enigma support is gone.  That's really no problem though since emacspeak
can be installed on enigma.  With a sound file that plays just before
login on my system, I can use dmesg to find out what happened on the way
in even on a system equipped with emacspeak and emacs only.