re: screenvoice

Hi,

Screenvoice is one very good way to interface a hardware synth with
screader.
In its current incarnation it is not a stand-alone screen reader, so you
need screader.
As far as the Keynote Gold is concerned, the problem is simply that there
are no public domain docs about the commands recognised by it, and
therefore you can not adapt screenvoice to it.

Cleto