Running smbclient

Hi, John:

OK, to get samba starting in the boot process, do the following:

chkconfig --level 35 smb on

The chkconfig script will take care of setting up all the appropriate rc levels.

The above commands tells it to initiate samba in runlevels 3 and 5.

To check a setting, you would do:

chkconfig --list smb

--

				Janina Sajka, Director