Installing Samba on RedHat 7.1

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Nicolas Pitre wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, John J. Boyer wrote:
>
> > Nicolas,
> > I posted to the blinux list because I anticipate an accessibility
> > problem. I am using BRLTTY. If I were sighted I could just run the 7.1
> > install cd's and add samba.
>
> You may as well insert the CD, go to the RPMS directory, and install samba
> by hand with a "rpm -iv samba*" as root.
>

> Nicolas

Nicolas, there's no need to be terse.
I've only been on this list for a week or so but it would appear to me
that if someone comes here asking for help we should bend over backwares
and try to help them. Not blow them off.

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno@goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435