changing lynx.cfg hasn't helped me

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on April 14, 2002, at 20:34]

>It does bother me, however, that given he thought he had information about this,
>there is nothing on the site, at least that i have found, explaining what needs
>to be done--even though it apparently turns out not to work.

I think it best to always give people the benefit of the doubt. He may have
implemented a theory, taking into account what he thought was good advice,
while not having had the ability to test it. Where they're really at will
become evident as users approach them with evidence that it doesn't work.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com