changing lynx.cfg hasn't helped me

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on April 14, 2002, at 18:48]

>Okay, I've tried changing the two NO_REFERER
>lines both to  TRUE and both to FALSE; still got the same error when I tried to
>download.

You're right! I'd just tried the first book on the demo page, i.e. Little Lord
Fauntleroy, and it works. I've now went further down and tried both the text
and the HTML versions of Julius Caesar ... neither works. Perhaps I should
engage BookShare's webmaster in a technical discussion as I do believe it
should work, and as, based on the answer from him which you forwarded, I do
believe that he, given enough technical information, might be willing to help
resolve the problem.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com