I followed that link and wrote the following:

>From janina@afb.net Wed Apr 10 12:56:47 2002
From: janina@afb.net

Hello:

Please remove jsp from your redirects. This blocks users with browsers that do not support jsp, or who do not wish to use it, from the benefits of the links you provide. Please note that we at the American Foundation for the Blind would consider this a Section 508 violation, so I would appreciate a direct and substantive response to this note.

>From a technical perspective, you don't need jsp to achieve the purpose of redirecting, so it shouldn't be mandatory. And, it does impede access by those of us using open source tools on linux.

                                                                                 Internal Revenue Service The Digital Daily