Installing UnixWare via serial console

 Hello all. I am Katsuaki from Japan.

 I am afraid this question is off-topic for this list.
I have searched for solution through websites but i can not find it yet.

 Is there anyone who have installed UnixWare via serial console?

 When I start booting the system from installer and press ESC key,
boot prompt is coming up.

 Then you type next two lines:

[boot] CONSOLE=isay(2,B9600,C8)
[boot] boot

[boot] stands for boot prompt.

Then installer start again.

And you can see the messages from via serial console.
The messages say
Welcome to UnixWare
System is coming up, or so.

But after that it seems that
System is hanging up and does not start forward anymore.

Best regards.

   E-mail:katsuaki@watakatsu.com
   URL:http://www.watakatsu.com/