brltty and bigger screens then 25x80

Hello.

Just as a not, if you are using Linux kernel 2.4 and have the frame buffer
driver activated, you can use the command-line tool fbset to even trick Linux
into a larger console than your monitor can handle. I use a command like the following if my monitor is turned off
and no sighted co-worker needs to see what I am doing:

fbset -a -xres 640 -yres 1280

this gives me 80x80 screen with a standard 16x8 font loaded.

Nicolas Pitre <nico@cam.org> replied:

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@delysid.org>