preferred pci cards for red hat 7.0

Okay, I found out siig 20x cards are not supported by red hat 7.0.  So,
it's time for me to replace a serial card in order to get onto the
internet.  The machine it's going into is a Dell Dimension dsg computer.
Is there a list of network interface cards on the red hat site that will
run a 33.6 external modem?  I haven't found it yet, but will look again
tomorrow.  I have RadioShack; Staples, Wal-Mart, and K-Mart in my area to
choose from for vendors.  I'm going to be paying for the install since I
have a fine motor deficit and have had disasters with small electronic
equipment before.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>