blinux can someone have brltty and speakup on the same system?

Hello roger and all,

Please roger, can you explain me in details how to configure and install
Brass. I want to use this soft since a lot of months but I never succeded in
installing it. then your help will be very appreciated.
thanks in advance.
P.S. I would like to test brass with viavoice in french : do you think it
will be possible ?