quoting bypass script?

Well, Jim, what can I tell you? I just picked up this email from you. When
I read it, I didn't know the answer to your question off the top of my
head.

So, I opened another console and went on a fishing expedition. I did this
for you, because you asked the question in response to a suggestion I gave
you earlier today,. Now, I might have attacked the search by going to a
search engine like http://www.google.com -- but instead I just took a
flyer and typed in:

lynx http://www.procmail.org

Guess what? It's the answer you need.

Now, I could have just told you to go there. But, I'm gently trying to
show you how to do the simple things yourself.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Jim Stevenson wrote:

> There is no man procmail on this unix.
> Where should I learn about it?
>
> If you must quote me, please put your comments first.
>
> I have already listened to mine.
> I read email with speech.
> So it is not possible to scroll past the quotes without listening to them again,
> to quickly get to the new information.
>
> Thanks.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp