loadlin

I have the specs for the infovox but I haven't taken the time to write
a driver for it yet.  I do not have one to test with so I'll need
someone to work with that has one to help me experiment.

I am just waiting on some specs to come in for the Keynote family of
synths then I'll start writing some new drivers for those and any
others I have spec sheets for.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@braille.uwo.ca		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061