From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Jude DaShiell
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 10:56 PM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

There are secured sites at work I have access to which because of problems
I ran into with them and because sighted people checked them out with
validators have been declared inaccessible.  One of those two sites I
figured a workaround for another one is so broken it's probably going to
be scrapped.  Neither was written by my employer but my employer bought
both of them from private contractors.  Now, as for that site I figured a
workaround on one of the more competent computer users at my place of
employment who is sighted had so much trouble with that site it took him 2
days to get his work done on it for the first time.  For me it only took a
week but I got it done.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>