Text Based Jukebox

Seems like all the really good jukebox programs are graphical,
at least to configure, if not to run.
So, being a fan of perl, and always wanting things exactly my way,
I wrote one.
It's very much a version 1.0.
Give it a try if you wish, and let me know what you think.

It should run on other operating systems, besides Linux,
if you tell it which program to use, to play your mp3 files.

jukebox program:
http://www.eklhad.net/linux/app/jukebox
Sample config file, which pretty well explains the program:
http://www.eklhad.net/linux/app/sample.jukerc

Karl

P.S. I have it playing in the background as I write this.