(no subject)

good morning list

I am that person without linux yet who asks the most stupid questions (smile
and grin)
now
I have been listening to these messages a long time and it would appear that
redhat is one of the most popular systems discussed here. I can find some
linux for dummies books for this distribution and for deavion but cant find
any for the seus linux

a while ago someone suggested I looked at seus linux but I have one question
their web page discusses profetional and smaller instalation versions.  Now
I am totally confused about that instalation I want braille output and don't
think I need the gnome desk top (I don't think so at the moment)

someone said that sues linux comes with a version of brltty in it. so is it
the profetional seus or the other one or both?

sorry I am still reading the dummies books to get some idea of the command
syntax before I even venture toward linux and besides without the second PC
at the moment to install linux on then I weight anyway by force (smile)

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.