pump

I have Charter coming today and am going to try once again to get dsl set
up. They tell me they use dhcp, and I discovered that pump is already on
my debian system. However, I can't locate one shred of documentation as to
how I am supposed to configure or use pump. I realize that pump also comes
with the redhat distribution but hopefully it is safe to assume it is
supposed to be used on debian since it's installed. Any help would be
appreciated; maybe I'm overlooking documentation somewhere but what I
found in /usr/share/doc wasn't helpful.
Thanks.

                              Cheryl