Hardware Solutions, Very Interesting

Hi.
Yes, the pc weasel does emulate a mono display, and
sends all info written to a display out a builtin serial port,
 and will accept keystrokes from the serial port, and sends them
to the keyboard port of the pc.
it works very nicely both for modifying hte bios of a machine
that has a text bios, and with booting up linux.
it can be setup so its monitor will disconnect once
the os is booted and using a serial port as a console.

phil