joining a bunch of files

		I encrypted a zip archive I had with pgp. Now, I have files with
extensions of a01 to a99 that have to be joined in order from 01 to 99 so I
can decrypt the whole thing. Decrypting only the first doesn't return
everything, so it must be split, used the a option, and rezipped the 99
files to another archive so I wouldn't have 99 files laying around. How do
I put the files together to make one huge file without having to type all
the echo <file.a01 >> file
echo <file.a02 >> file
 and so on up to 99?
There must be a copy a range, like echo <file.a01-a99 >> file, or something
on that order. Using * won't necessarily copy them in numeric order though.