brltty and simultaneous grade 2 translation

Sounds good to me, guys. John and Dave seem to be the expert
programmers in this area. I am sure glad I started a discussion on
this topic. I can see that it is a familiar topic that has been
discussed before. Any time you guys want me to pre-beta test sample code,
let me know. I have a PowerBraille 40.

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net