linux, and audio.

Ok,

Does anyone know if lynx browser supports JavaScript, yet? So we can use
all those audio websites that invoke a JavaScript before sending you to
the audio url. Is there a way to download the script and decipher the
audio url without running the script? Does anyone know of a website that
has commercial audio radio stations especially talk radio that has the
urls directly to the audio feed instead of pointing to the JavaScript
which the broadcast.com page points to?

If lynx supports the rudiments of JavaScript, what tools do I need and do
I need to recompile lynx?

Thanks, everyone.

--
Bill Gaughan