missing ao.h

Cool. haven't had any cvs sources fail on me yet besides getting failed
patches when I tried to get the new speakup. I suppose, some how I have to
find the old version and reverse the patches and reapply, the rpm I had
already had speakup in. I suppose to people who don't write code, cvs is
just another way to download files, giving the latest up to the minute
version, which could be bad if someone just committed a change that breaks
it all.