From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Brent Harding
Sent: 17 November 2001 15:30
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: missing ao.h

I'm using kernel 2.4.3-12, but speakup was already patched in, got the rpm
from Bill's ftp site, so the script seemed to not work, unless I need to
run it from a certain place. I don't as of yet have speakfreely going, but
redhat's sndconfig detected my sblive, there's apparently no alsa rpm, and
the mixer levels are a pain to get going, the osfree ones already work.