Accessibility of Redhat 7.2

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, John J. Boyer wrote:

> Nicolas,
> Nice to see you on this list. I've just been reading the brltty manual. I
> also downloaded the complete brltty package, but what do you know. I'm
> having trouble getting Windows to decompress it, even though the beast
> claims that it can do so.

The BRLTTY manual might be lacking behind I'm afraid.

Once you can get inside the archive, you'll find all the instructions on how
to create BRLTTY enabled installation bootdisks in the /bootdisks
subdirectory.  You should then be able to boot with the floppy and go on
with the installation using the CD afterwards.

I think Dave Mielke (the current BRLTTY maintainer) had plans about putting
BRLTTY enabled floppy images on his website.  Maybe you could try to ping
him about that.

> Thanks for all your answers and for your work on brltty. It is very
> important for those of us who are deaf as well as blind.

Keep the faith!

Nicolas