the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

I would still like to know what one of these cost.  *Without* a corporate
discount, an IBM Thinkpad A20E, with CD and Zip Drive, is less than
$1,400.00.  That *is* a full featured laptop, and unless a particularly
assistive device is going to be at least a third, and probably more, less
expensive than the Thinkpad, I, as someone who wants full functionality,
am going to buy the Thinkpad.