Mutt or Pine?

Is there really any contest? Let's have a discussion and then let's take a
vote.

You can call lynx from pine when there is a url to be resolved in your
e-mails.

Asking if mutt and pine are equal is sort of like asking if speakup should
replace emacspeak. Any why would you want to use emacs/w3 browser when you
could use lynx or even links. Seriously I have dabbled into all these
products, but, I favor lynx and pine. The url for the "LINKS" web
browser (which shows frames very nicely) is listed below:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net