the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Hi.
I would be surprised if it has a compiler considering the limited
ram and flash space.
perhaps with an external hard drive.
you could always install a cross compiler
on your desktop machine and compile software for it
if it doesn't come with a compiler.
remember, it uses the strongarm processor.

phil