the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

it's been delayed till the first of next year according to inside
sources.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Blackburn" <iblackburn@gesb.wa.gov.au>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 10:55 PM
Subject: RE: the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

not much I checked the web page the other day no info there

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no
responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.