total restore disk?

	Is there any easy accessible utility that I can use to make a restore CD
of sorts for my linux partitions? I'd like it to be able to restore the
partition table and everything the way I have it on my drive I have linux
on. I have lvm going so I could add extra disks if needed, but still kept
the other half of the partition separate, unused as I've been using the
system to see if I'd be disappointed in what the lvm stuff did. I could
just as easy migrate the stuff back to the other partition that's on the
lvm one, and recombine the two partitions in to one big one, as I was
playing with up2date to fix erata stuff I was emailed of after running
rhn_register.
I've been booting with initrd, and can't add the other partition in the
volume group because resize2fs isn't on any bootdisk, and it needs tons of
libraries.