Command Line Converter

Luke,

the program mpg123 which comes with linux will convert .mp3 to .wav do
"mpg123 --help" to get the command-line options., but, I think it is the
-w switch followed by a file name which writes a .wav file instead of
playing it through the sound card. and let's get some sound on that
machine, there!

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net