Sound file editor ?

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Tony Baechler wrote:
Hello all,
While on the subject of sound-editing, let's not forget Ecasound which is
available at: http://www.eca.cx
It's a freeware, quite full-feature, multi-track recording package. I
don't know about it's editing capabilities, but it might be worth a try.
The standard interface is fully text-based.
Good luck,
/tobbe