possible apt-get problem: wasgetting pump to bring up my connectionduring boot

Hi!
When I run dpkg --audit nothing happens; I just get the prompt after a few
seconds. I wonder though. After I started running the test version of
debian I was told to take some lines out of my sources.list and I wonder
if something got taken out that would allow me to access that package. I
am getting lots of upgrades, though, so my system is functioning.

                              Cheryl