getting pump to bring up my connection during boot

Hi, Kenny! No, I don't believe there's a shell script, and it doesn't
appear that debian has put anything in explaining how to fit it in with
their setup, though I could be overlooking. In fact, there isn't even a
/etc/pump.conf though I certainly can create my own if I need to do so.
There is a mention in the "interfaces" man page that you can use that file
with pump, but then it goes on to say that some programs may be looking
for a file other than the interfaces file anyway. I did look at using
dhcp-client, but there was a lot in the dhclient.conf file that I wasn't
sure about. For now it is working, but I eventually would like to get it
better integrated into the system.

                              Cheryl