ymodem under linux with braillelite

Disclaimer: I have never used a braille light, and know very little about
it.  However, if it has a terminal program, this should be workable.

1.  Connect the braillelite to the main computer, using an RS232 null
modem cable (I'm guessing you have already done this).  Let us assume that
you have it connected to ttyS1.

2.  Make certain that nothing is running on ttyS1, except for a single
getty, or agetty, or getty-like program.

3.  Start the braillelite's terminal program, and log into your Linux box.

4.  Change directories as necessary, and perform your sb or rb under
Linux, and then start the inverse on the braille lite.

If things work the way they should, that will do the trick.

Luke