New User

Oh, I get the idea, I've heard that some parents use those to see what
their children do online, but it really isn't too necessary, as long as
they aren't doing anything that could get your access terminated, although
some people are paranoid about what the Internet does, but when such tools
are given to a hacker it's bad, but it can be used to send keyboard
activity to a speech device.