Documentation of command-line utils on RedHat

Hi All,

I read a posting on this list recently about the excellent quality of the
documentation released with Red Hat Linux 7.2.  I thought this was in
connection with command line utilities such as userdel and useradd, but
impressed as I am with the RH documentation, and with the distribution in
general, looking in the reference guide, I can only find descriptions of
adding and deleting users using the GUI method.  Is there a section somewhere
I've missed about sys-admin using command-line?

Many Thanks (Oh yes and a Merry Christmas and happy new year to all)

Tim Pennick