Grade 2 by Any Other Name

Hello,
I have stubs for the Grade 2 routines for BRLTTY almost ready. At this
point, all they will do is eliminate extra blanks. Tjhis in itself will
make reading faster, since more will fit on the display. There is one
small problem. What do we call the routines? The nearest I can come is to
include some version of the word "contracted" in the names. Dave Mielke
has suggested putting this question on the list. You can send responses
directly to me at mailto:director@chpi.org
Thanks.
John

--